25 YARD RANGE RULES (INSIDE) - RANGE "A-1"
HAND GUNS, PELLET & RIM FIRE RIFLES ONLY
HOURS OF OPERATION: 7 a.m. - 11 p.m. (9 a.m. on Sunday)
- Drop sign at gate to read "Range in Use"
- Raise RED flag at Gate
- Drop “Range in Use” sign at gate to Range "A"
- Lock outside gate
- Everyone MUST sign Log Book in Club House
- Guests must also fill out "Guest Form" located by Log Book
RANGE "A-1" RULES
- EYE AND EAR PROTECTION MUST BE USED
- Ear Protection should be used in Pistol building
- Coming to and from the firing line, firearms are to be SAFE FOR TRANSPORTATION
- When range is active, doors to firing line MUST be CLOSED & LOCKED
- Indoor firing line may shoot at 25 yards only
- Shoot only CLUB APPROVED targets
- If more than one (1) shooter, one must act as Range Officer
- If three (3) shooters on line, Range Officer CANNOT SHOOT
- All shooters must obey all Range Rules and follow Range Officer commands
- Furnace fan should be turned on (winter); open windows (summer) for Air Quality
- No Black Powder
- Follow Action Shooting rules
- Handgun shooters are either bench shooters or action shooters and must follow appropriate rules.