TRAP RANGE RULES - RANGE "B"
HOURS OF OPERATION: 9 a.m. to 10 minutes after sunset
- Drop sign at gate to read "Range in Use"
- Raise RED flag at Gate
- Drop “Range in Use” sign at gate to Trap Range (Range "B") and RED flag at end of fence
- Everyone MUST sign Log Book in Club House or at Range "B"
- Guests must also fill out "Guest Form" located by Log Book
- RED or GREEN flag at Range flag pole
- EYE AND EAR PROTECTION MUST BE USED
- If more than one (1) shooter, one must act as Range Officer
- The Range Officer shall give all commands: COMMENCE & CEASE FIRE
- The Range Officer shall be responsible for ensuring all firearms are unloaded during a 'CEASE-FIRE' and no firearms are handled while any person is down range.
- Coming to and from the firing line, firearms are to be unloaded and clear of ammunition. Firearms should NOT be HANDLED or PREPARED for firing EXCEPT at the “FIRING LINE”
- First shooter may load, only after red flag goes up and Range Officer gives the “Ready” command
- Load only one round in shotgun (2 for doubles) AT YOUR TURN ONLY
- No person shall approach the firing line when it is in 'action' and RED flag is up
- RED flag = Range is in use
- When GREEN flag is up, all firearms must be unloaded and BENCHED OR RACKED. All shooters must step back.
- Hand throwers may NOT BE USED... only club throwers