25/50/100 YARD RANGE RULES - RANGE "C"
HOURS OF OPERATION: 9 a.m. - 10 minutes after sunset
- Drop sign at gate to read "Range in Use"
- Raise RED flag at Gate
- Raise RED flag at Range "C" flag pole
- Everyone MUST sign Log Book in Club House or at Range "C"
- Guests must also fill out "Guest Form" located by Log Book
- There must ALWAYS be a Range Officer present.
25/50/100 YARD RANGE RULES
- Range "C" can ONLY be used when Range "D" (Special Use) and Range "B" (Trap) are not in use
- EYE AND EAR PROTECTION MUST BE USED
- Hand flags MUST be used; RED = Live Range; GREEN = Safe;
and turn signs used
- Shoot only CLUB APPROVED targets in approved target holders for all ranges!
- If more than one (1) shooter, one must act as Range Officer
- Range Officer shall give all commands and be responsible for insuring all firearms are unloaded during a cease fire and NO firearms are handled when any person is down range
- Firearms SHOULD NOT be handled or prepared for firing EXCEPT under RED flag and at the READY command
- Shooters may load ONLY after RED flag goes up and Range Officer gives the READY command
- No person shall approach the firing line when it is in ACTION
- When GREEN flag is up, all firearms must be UNLOADED, BOLT REMOVED, EMPTY CHAMBER INDICATOR IN, BENCHED OR RACKED
- Vehicles must be parked in PARKING AREA – NOT ON RANGE!
- Field Entrance Gate MUST be locked
- Sighting in new gun, sights, or scope; MUST start at 25 yd. range